IMPACT VENTURE CAPITAL INTERNSHIP (M/F/D)
Ananda Impact Ventures is one of Europe’s leading impact investment funds with offices in Munich and London, and a portfolio of over 20 active companies across Europe. We have been investing in companies that provide entrepreneurial answers to pressing social or environmental challenges in vital areas such as digital health, sustainable consumption, circular economy, education technology and ageing population for more than 10 years.
We believe in the power of market-based, sustainable and scalable business models with positive impact at the core and share the enthusiasm of our founders to build solutions that truly matter.
As an essential part of our investment team, you will closely experience the exciting and challenging work of a Venture Capitalist with an impact investing focus and be in charge of your own projects from start to finish.
What you’ll be doing
- You will identify attractive early stage investment targets in the European start-up scene by supporting our investment team in the deal-flow processes through to negotiations with potential investment targets
- You will assist in the commercial and financial due diligence of potential investments (including market and industry research, business case analysis, company valuation, financial modelling)
- You will perform impact analyses of existing or potential portfolio companies in regard to their strategic fit within our investment focus
- You will create investment proposals alongside the investment team for the final investment decision
- You will compose industry dossiers on major market trends, players and potential targets in key impact fields
- You have collected first hand practical experiences in start-ups, venture capital, private equity or consulting
- You have an intrinsic motivation to work in the impact investing sector and show interest in areas such as sustainability, health and education
- You have an analytical, facts-driven and hands-on approach with a strong ability to work independently
- You have an excellent command of Powerpoint and Excel, are fluent in German (C2) and English (C1), and bring strong interpersonal communication skills
The internship is scheduled to start as of late August / September and is intended to last 3-6 months full-time in Munich and will be remunerated.
Please note that applications can be submitted in English or German.